The services of the Farm House
In the maquis close to "Le Dolci Colline" (20 hectares of terrain) an articulated naturalistic route develops, ideal for those who want to practice walking or excursions in mountain bikes (at guest's available by our estate).A guide will lead you to discover the typical flora and fauna, you will admire the stateliness of the oaks that surround the estate and (if you'll be luky) the elegance of the deer, the running of hares or the squeak of the squirrel.
- two apartments designed for people with disabilities.
- private car parking.
- swimming pool - TV sat and DVD player - mobile phone.
- internet Wi-fi.
- garden and playground - signed routes in wood.
- green spaces - ping pong table - play of the bowls.
- hammock and cheesboard in pine-wood.
- visits to the apiary.
Available services near the Farm house
- quad rent (with a guide, payment service, 40 km far).
- visits in typical Umbrian farm (with a guide, free of charge, at 500 mt far).
- horse riding (with a guide, payment service, 25 km far).
- excursions in mountain bike with maps (with a guide, payment service, 4 km far).
- visits in the caves of the national Park of Mount Cucco (with a guide, payment service, 28 km far).
- canyoning and free flight in hang glider and paragliding (with a guide, payment service, 28 km far).
- rafting (with a guide, payment service, 40 km far).
Want you leave truly the countryside? For an alternative holiday you can participate to:
Apicolture: an amazing experience, rich of emotion and suggestion: the "smielatura" (the extracting of honey), during suitable periods, is one of that things you couldn't forget! When the honey, placed in the cells by the bees, reaches the right degree of humidity those cells are cut and the beekeeper can extract the honey. After that he packs it in glass jars. At your arrive, you will find a small taste of "the meal of the gods" and you will have the possibility to buy it.
Fruit culture: inside our estate you can take part at the cultivation of numerous variety of fruit plants and you can savor the delicacies of Le Dolci Colline. Especially in the summer there is nothing more refreshing of fine meal of organic and genuine fruits!!!
Picking up of olives: inside our estate you can take part at the picking up and at the pruning of the olives: the picking up operations are made manually (in some case with the help of an electric shaker). The picking up starts at the end of October. At your arrive, you will find a taste of our "extra vergine" olive oil of Le Dolci Colline and you will have the possibility to buy it.